德克萨斯南方大学 welcomes the opportunity to advise prospective vendors on how to do business with TSU and allow us to receive the full benefit of your services. The Purchasing Department is responsible for managing and processing the acquisition of goods and services in a timely manner through:
- Development of skilled procurement expertise and implementation of “best practice” processes
- Continuously providing the university community with current procurement policies and procedures with consistent application to ensure appropriate stewardship of public funds
- Diligent pursuit of fair and equitable competition ensuring maximum opportunities for participation of historically underutilized and small businesses
- Reliably managing all transactions effectively and consistently from purchasing through payment
The Purchasing Department is also charged with the responsibility of providing resourceful practices that follow the Procurement laws of State of Texas and to maintain and expand vendor relations that enable competitive and diversified vendor sources that will provide the best value to the University.
The Purchasing Department is located in Hannah Hall, 德克萨斯州休斯顿克莱本街3100号77004 and HUB Program is located in the General Services Building, 布洛杰特街3443号, Houston, TX 77004.
The majority of our students are commuter's therefore parking can difficult. Because parking rules are strictly enforced it is suggested that you park in the East or West Garage.
Note: If you are in a marked company vehicle you may park in any loading zone for the time period designated.
Who Buys What
- College or Department staff: Non-Competitive-purchases up to $5,直接付款凭单或p卡.
- 采购部门: Informal Solicitations of goods or services over $5,000.00
- Facilities Planning and Construction: Building construction, renovation, repair, etc.
Business Services: Manages services such as cafeterias, vending machines, bookstores
Chief Information Officer 资讯科技署
Custodial Services: TSU uses in-house custodial staff
Facilities Planning and Construction-Provides maintenance services, major and minor construction and renovation projects
执行董事 of Facilities and Maintenance Services
Printing Department –Provides copiers, printing and related services to the campus, some outsourcing
Residence Halls –Provides housing, maintenance and related items for students on campus
住宿生活处处长 & Housing
Student Health Center –Provides medicines and other health related services to the University community
|北京大学公共事务学院||Stephen Mouton， | 713-313-7347
|继续教育办公室||奥瓜约，Uchechukwu b| 713-313-7224
|文理学院 & 行为科学||帕里什，玛丽，b| 713-313-7211
|药学与健康科学学院||Richard Gould, b| 713-313-7718
|科学技术学院||Whaley, Charlotte | 713-313-7009
|Graduate School||Mitchell, Carol | 713-313-7891
|JHJ商学院||Alex, Zenobia B. | 713-313-7715
|托马斯弗里曼荣誉学院||Neal, Shandon P. | 713-313-1180
德克萨斯南方大学 is a Texas State Agency and as such utilizes the State of Texas Centralized Master Bidders List (CMBL). Vendors interested in being added to the CMBL can obtain information at: http://www.window.state.tx.us/procurement/prog/cmbl/
Procurement opportunities $25,000 or over are posted on the Electronic State Business Daily (ESBD) http://comptroller.texas.gov/purchasing/